Today is my birthday. Thanks to my parents, my dear friends, all the others …
This afternoon I had a casual talk with David, an american in my lab, about all kinds of things. Music, Rock, Famous people, Language, Leisure… After some talking about the sino-US relationship, we transfered the topic to the US presidents. I said:
– Some people say that Clinton, Bill maybe the fourth greatest president throughout the history.
– No. that’s completely false. I hate Clinton. He was the very reason why people roted G Bush to White House.
– why? why do people hate Clinton so much …?
– He is a dirty man, very dirty. He even brought a hot water pool into White House, the only one to do this, for his "FUN GAME".
– Really? I never heard that before …
– He told everyone that he is different, he would be a different president in the history. But he is just the same. This disappointed us so much.
– However, he gave the United States a lon term economic burst in the end of last century.
– Well. Usually, President has nothing to do with the economy. The economy goes up and down periodly. That may just because of the contribution of High-Tech industry.
– mmmm… -_-
Several years ago, when I was in HSYFZ, we ever asked our foreign english teacher, an american madam, for her opinion on Clinton’s scandal. I still remember what she said:
"Well. He is really a man. It happens as to a man"
Well. He is really not a good man.
10 thoughts on “Birthday – Say something about Clinton”
We should have a party! Why not!
Happy birthday…thank you for your encouragement:)
hope it’s not late,hehe
"President has nothing to do with the economy" hoho